Get around Ibiza. No surprises
Rent a car Ibiza port
Car hire in Ibiza port
(+34) 971 313 003
Avda. de Santa Eulalia des Riu 61 07800 Ibiza
(+34) 971 313 531
Book your car now
Frequently asked questions
We require a minimum driver’s age of 21 years and 2 years of driving licence. For SUVs and luxury vehicles, 25 years of age with 5 years of driving licence.
Please note that if you are under 25 years of age you will have to pay a young driver supplement. You can check the price before paying for your reservation.
We do not require a credit card, but we do require a debit card. Please note that a higher deposit will be required on collection of the vehicle.
A security deposit is always required for all vehicles. The amount of the deposit depends on many factors such as: The model of the vehicle, days of rental, age of the driver, etc. You can check the deposit amounts before selecting the vehicle.
The vehicle would be returned with the same fuel as it was taken with. This way, you only pay for the fuel that you use.
We have a free courtesy bus for all our clients that will pick you up at the airport and take you to our office very close to the airport.
Pick up point at Ibiza Airport:
Pick up point at Mallorca Airport:
Yes, as long as you give 48hrs notice and only when there is availability.
Our prices already include unlimited mileage.
Yes, you may remove the excess by paying a daily rate. The rate will depend on the days of rental and the vehicle, but is usually between 10.00€ – 50.00€ daily.
Unfortunately, no. The vehicle cannot be removed from the island where it was picked up.
On request only. Please check rates and availability by calling our customer service telephone number.
Yes, it is possible. In this case we give the option to make reservations with debit cards.
What to see near the port of Ibiza?
Do you want to tour the island with total freedom from the port of Ibiza? Don’t hesitate, then it’s worth renting a car from our Rent a car in Ibiza port. Call us or book your vehicle here and you won’t miss a second of your visit, Ibiza has so many places worth seeing! And we don’t want you to miss any of them. Here we give you some ideas about what areas to visit in Ibiza with your hire car:
Before starting your tour of the island, we recommend that you stop to see the places closest to the port:
- Dalt Vila: it is located on a small hill, Puig de Vila, where the Cathedral is located and surrounded by amazing walls, declared a World Heritage Site and famous for having been the location of Game of Thrones. It is worth strolling through its cobbled streets, among its whitewashed houses and enjoying the views. You’ll also find interesting museums with finds from the Romans, Phoenicians and Carthaginians. At night, there are lively areas with pubs and discos.
- Modern city: jNext to Dalt Vila is a newer part of the city. On the Paseo de Vara de Rey you will find beautiful houses from the beginning of the 20th century. If you want to go shopping, between Paseo Vara de Rey and Avenida Bartolomé Rosselló there is a wide variety of shops. As for restaurants, you will find a wide range of bars and restaurants in the Plaza del Parque and the surrounding area.
- Necrópilis Púnica del Puig dels Molins:if you are interested in archaeology, you cannot miss it. It also has a small museum where the findings of the necropolis are exhibited.
- Marina: take advantage of its proximity to marvel at the luxurious boats in the Marina Botafoch. Here you will also find a good selection of shops and restaurants, which are a little more expensive.
What to see in Ibiza port with your hire car
If you’ve already decided what you’re going to hire your car with us, then take the opportunity to explore the most charming corners of the island. Here are some recommendations:
- Ses Salinesthis natural park is located to the south of the Port of Ibiza. See the salt flats and their characteristic flamingos. Make a stop at Ses Salines beach and stroll up to the Torre de ses Portes, one of the many ancient defensive towers on the island. Don’t forget to relax at Sa Caleta, near one of the oldest Phoenician settlements on the island.
- Take the white villages route: it starts in Santa Gertrudis and ends in Santa Agnès, where you can take the opportunity to get close to the imposing cliffs of Sa Peña Esbarrada.
- Watch the sunset from the cove of Benirrás: this is one of the most beautiful sunsets on the island. With beautiful colours over the sea that offer a different spectacle every day and hippies playing drums in the background. Of course, it’s quite a crowded place, so it’s best to go in good time to find a free spot.
- Visit a hippy market: what better souvenir of Ibiza than a nice handmade item? The Dalias Market, next to the village of Sant Carles. It is normally open on Saturdays and Sundays, although in summer it is also open on certain nights, as well as on special festivals such as Christmas. Check it out on their official website.
- La Cala D´Hort:opposite is the islet of Es Vedrá, a nature reserve with many legends and mysteries, a landscape that has fascinated celebrities such as Mike Olfield.
And much more! We are sure that, thanks to K10 rent a car Ibiza you are going to spend a dream holiday.