Get around Ibiza. No surprises
Car hire Ibiza town
Rent a car Ibiza town
Book your car now
Frequently asked questions
We require a minimum driver’s age of 21 years and 2 years of driving licence. For SUVs and luxury vehicles, 25 years of age with 5 years of driving licence.
Please note that if you are under 25 years of age you will have to pay a young driver supplement. You can check the price before paying for your reservation.
We do not require a credit card, but we do require a debit card. Please note that a higher deposit will be required on collection of the vehicle.
A security deposit is always required for all vehicles. The amount of the deposit depends on many factors such as: The model of the vehicle, days of rental, age of the driver, etc. You can check the deposit amounts before selecting the vehicle.
The vehicle would be returned with the same fuel as it was taken with. This way, you only pay for the fuel that you use.
We have a free courtesy bus for all our clients that will pick you up at the airport and take you to our office very close to the airport.
Pick up point at Ibiza Airport:
Pick up point at Mallorca Airport:
Yes, as long as you give 48hrs notice and only when there is availability.
Our prices already include unlimited mileage.
Yes, you may remove the excess by paying a daily rate. The rate will depend on the days of rental and the vehicle, but is usually between 10.00€ – 50.00€ daily.
Unfortunately, no. The vehicle cannot be removed from the island where it was picked up.
On request only. Please check rates and availability by calling our customer service telephone number.
Yes, it is possible. In this case we give the option to make reservations with debit cards.
What to see near the Ibiza town?
Do you know the best way to visit the best places in Ibiza? With a Rent a car in Ibiza centre. Escape from the crowded tourist places, the organised trips and enjoy at your own pace with a car hire in Ibiza. You will enjoy the island much more and you will be able to share fabulous moments in the best company!
We have an office in the port of Ibiza, Ibiza airport and Ibiza Maritime Station, but thanks to our transfer service, we can pick you up wherever you are, on request, even at your accommodation. That’s convenience!
As you can see, by booking your vehicle with us you don’t have to worry about anything else. So why not start planning your itinerary around the island now? Here’s our selection of our favourite places in Ibiza, perfect for getting around by car and avoiding the tourist traps.
Itinerary around Ibiza
- Dalt Vila: Start in the town, as it’s the perfect place to do all the shopping you need (save some for the hippy markets) and soak up Ibiza’s culture. Its whitewashed houses and cobbled streets are very photo-worthy. Don’t forget to make your way to the Baluart de Santa Llúcia, with its breathtaking views.
- Sess Salines Natural Park: some salt flats where we recommend you stop and see the flamingos. The beach of Ses Salines is also very beautiful and you can take the opportunity to stretch your legs and walk to the Torre de ses Portes, an old defensive tower. Don’t forget to relax in Sa Caleta, near one of the oldest Phoenician settlements on the island.
- Es Vedrá and the pirate’s tower: from there you will have unique views and we recommend you not to miss the sunset, both from Cala d’Hort and the Esplanada de Es Vedrà, where the pirate’s tower, called Torre des Savinar, is located.
In Cala Llentia you will find some strange monoliths, known as the stonehenge of Ibiza, a work called Time and Space, by the Australian artist Andrew Rogers. They are made of basalt quarried and carved in Turkey. A few kilometres away you have the famous Cala Comte.
- Cala Salada and Cala Saladeta: other very famous coves, which bring together all the essence of Ibiza’s natural beauty. Try to go at times when they are not crowded, with your hire car you can do it!
- Café del Mar: although it may sound a bit typical, it is one of the best places to relax and watch the sunset. The prices may be a bit steep, but the chance to meet a celebrity and the comfort of this place are priceless. Plus, you’ll have saved money by renting one of our great cars!
- Visit the white villages: in this area a little further inland from Ibiza you’ll find charming white villages like this one. Follow your route to Santa Gertrudis, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Es Cubells and finally San Carlos, on the northeast coast of Ibiza. To return, you can change your itinerary and head for the north coast, passing through San Juan Bautiste and Portinatx.
- Las Dalias Market: This is Ibiza’s best-known hippie market, which has managed to preserve its original character perfectly. It is open Saturdays and Sundays, but check its website, as it is also open on certain nights in summer. It is also usually open on special holidays, such as Christmas.
- Santa Eulalia and its fortified church: The village is beautiful to visit and its church is really curious, half fortification and half temple.
Don’t miss out on your rent a car in Ibiza centre. This way, you can perfectly spend the night in the city and make the getaways that you like the most in this amazing island. You won’t regret it!